Spunky... with a dash of salt.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

My HNT (a bit late)

After a LONG stretch of pic-less posts, I'm back in the swing of things. This post is supposed to be for the HNT, but I'm afraid it's probably a bit late. And, for those of you questioning the whole "Half" part of the challenge, you will notice that I am actually wearing an article of clothing! hehehe

AND...

Okay, this is more than just a shameless plug for my friend Michael who does the website ReallyHotGuys.com. Remember the post about the photographer friend? Well, that's him and I'm on his site... AGAIN. LOL. My solo pics can be found under the menu option "Models Wanted".

Oh, and I'm also under the end of the word "Photo Services" just to the left of the guy standing in front of the pool. Actually, those photos are of me and my ex, taken about 3 years ago. At first I thought about asking Mike to take them down, but then I figured, what the heck. It shows my ex's face and he's military. C'est la vie.

Enjoy!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First!
H0ly h0ly b0y that is H0T! I wanna buy one for my s.o.!!
HHNT!!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

umm, yeah that thing is very spankable....

HHNT!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Totally HOT...and a little cheeky!

HHNT!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Whoo hooooooooo!! *spank*

HHNT :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

What a naughty boy, Showing your ex's face when he is military! Take your pretty ass and get it spanked forthwith. BTW - it is a really fetching butt. ;)

6:41 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I couldn't see his face in the photos.

Those photos are freakin' hot btw

3:01 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Could you tell Brendon and that I hate him even more now?

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pix! But, no, couldn't see the ex's face

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home