Spunky... with a dash of salt.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Last post of drama

No more drama. This blog started out on a high note, and has descended into utter depression. Speaking of which, I've figured out that's where I went wrong. Clinical depression isn't something you can ever see until it's too late. I basically was clinically depressed, and then turned to my then partner for emotional support. I needed more than he could give and so he dealt with the strain by distancing himself from it. This in turned caused me to need more support from him as it only subconsciously fueled my depression. He was my depression fix-it drug and I was becoming addicted.

I'm not the same person I was all those months ago. I've changed. I have come out of my depression and am now dealing with how to live on my own. It isn't easy and to all those of you who are doing it, and love it, I say I am very jealous, and in awe.

Having someone around to do things with has made life so much easier to pass my days. And I think I became dependent on it. Being ADD means that you sometimes think far too much. Okay, most of the time. And it's such an incredible feeling to let someone else be the one to help make decisions on what to do next. It's like that old adage about getting through the tough times, "Just put one foot in front of the other." Well for me, I know to do that. What I can't figure out is which foot to move first! ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger brenton said...

Hey baby, if you don't know which step to take first, jump in both feet first!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home