Spunky... with a dash of salt.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Where'd I go???

Well, after receiving a few ominous emails about what I'm doing with my life, and after Brenton casually dropping hints about me not posting, I figured I'd at least respond to my adoring fan. Since my last post I have pretty much just kept myself very busy. The chorus had a performance in Napa on Saturday so I was able to keep my weekend moving along. This week was nice and hectic. I'm amazed at how time flies when you're mind is occupied. When my brain isn't occupied it tends to overwhelm itself. Work, more specifically software engineering seems to help me focus and keep from spiraling into a "what-if" black hole.

My biggest fear was once I began to heal emotionally, that my feelings for Brenton would change. I was hesitant because I didn't want to grow away from him. Now I'm realizing that the only way I can truly enjoy being with him is to take the risk of healing. He's a wonderful guy and there's no reason why a stronger healed me wouldn't fall head over heels for him.

So there's my week in a nutshell. I'm still here, plugging away at my new routine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Healing sounds like a good idea. I am sure that you will still be gaga for Brenton then. What sane person wouldn't be?

2:03 PM  
Blogger brenton said...

So where have you gone this time? ;-)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home