Spunky... with a dash of salt.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Idea #2

This weekend and the beginning of this week has been so very hectic. Brenton will be leaving Sydney in 4 days (Saturday, and Aussieland is always a day ahead of me). I leave for Chicago on Thursday and I have a project due on Wednesday. Finding time to think or even scratch my balls has become an artform. But fortune smiled on me for a few brief moments during my workout this evening. I mentioned to my workout partner, Ken, some of the things I had planned to do while B was in town. He suggested what is now Idea #2. This was actually something I had tucked away in a corner of my already stuffed-to-the-brim mind. Luckily, Ken filled out the idea quite nicely, and so now I have something else to tease B with and keep you all guessing. A few hints:
  1. surf
  2. something sweet after a sweaty time
  3. bareback
Go ahead and pull your minds out of those gutters.. LOL... The clues were a bit obvious last time, so this time they be a bit more vague AND suggestive. Now for the fun part. Listening to B guess because he can't stand the suspense!!

2 Comments:

Blogger brenton said...

My guess is horseriding along the beach... although i don't get the sweet after a sweaty time bit...

I just love that my man is so excited and doing so many nice things for me!

I love you!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

It is just so much heartwarming fun watching you guys on your respective blogs! I love it!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home