Spunky... with a dash of salt.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Breaking it in...

Well, today was one of the first days this spring/summer where the weather was perfect. For the last several days my pool has been a bit chilly, but today it was a balmy 80 degrees. So I jumped in. First swim of the season. I know my neighbors are jealous, since all they have are bare backyards full of weeds. I'll have to take a pic of me in the pool tomorrow for the blog. But right now, I need to get ready and head down into Oakland. Some friends and I are going to hang out on the roof deck, crack some bubbly, and then head in for sushi. Apparently, their favorite sushi restaurant is having a 50% off special on all rolls. Uh oh... they'll wish I'd never found out about that one!

2 Comments:

Blogger brenton said...

Hey Spunky
I can't wait to hang out naked with you and take photos of you naked in your pool
B xoxo

6:50 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Just be sure the sushi isn't 50% because it's on clearance. I don't know if Brenton finds dysentery sexy but I'd bet against it.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home