Spunky... with a dash of salt.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Down Under

This post is for my Aussie mate, Brenton. He has had a nudity challenge up on his blog for quite some time. I initially posted a little naked shot of me down the street in the freezing cold. Since then, I've been to visit him, and have been photographed in various places a' naturale. I was in DC this past weekend, and while walking one of my friends back to where he was staying, I came across the Australian Embassy. Not being one to pass up an opportunity, I waited for the Secret Service to leave and quickly hopped out sans clothes. Now, for those of you not familiar with this location, I had a four lane boulevard of traffic honking at me from behind the camera man. ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Wellcome to the Blogosphere Mike! I have bookmarked your site so great posts are expected! lol

So, are you putting in garden plants or shrubs?

8:06 PM  
Blogger Alfred said...

Yay - now we've got the pair of u online!

10:56 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Honk if you like Mike bare-assed!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Polt said...

I go to DC several times a year, and I am familiar with where this embassy is! And good for you, for taking this!

Course, when you've got a body like you do, it needs to be shown off, so I'm sure nobody cared.

Nice photo.

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So great to see you doing things for Brenton! I've followed his adventures for some time and am really happy for the way you two are getting along!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home