Spunky... with a dash of salt.

Friday, May 12, 2006

And so it starts

I was really not intending to get into this whole blog thing. Even though I'm a child of the internet era, and can remember AOL before you could attach pics to email, this just never appealed to me. But now that my Australian man has two of them out there, and I'm working from home, I figured it would be a good way to get myself out there.

What to expect? A lot of mindless chatter I'm sure. Oh, and nakedness. I'm not afraid to strip in front of famous buildings and get my picture taken. ;-)

Until next time...
Mike
The blogger newbie.

3 Comments:

Blogger brenton said...

hey there, welcome to the blogosphere!
I can't wait to see how much of this blog is you naked!!!
WOOF!
I LOVE YOU

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too pumpkin. . .

4:42 AM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Can't you two just get a room?

I know, I know, 23 more days...

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home