Spunky... with a dash of salt.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bay to Breakers.. it ain't over!

This pic was sent to me by Zack, my dear friend. Apparently it was sent to him from a Yahoo Group he has joined. I wonder how far around the world pics of my cold naked bits are going to go? It's funny, but when I was running I almost completely forgot I was naked. I mean, other than people yelling "Hey naked guys!" or the fact that my bits were getting a bit numb from flopping around all the time. Then I see a pic and I start to feel a bit self conscious again. Awww fuck it. It was a hell of a good time and I'm doing it againg next year!

3 Comments:

Blogger dpaste said...

I was going to say, why do you care when even with shrinkage, you have nothing to be ashamed about.

3:04 PM  
Blogger clarus65 said...

I just came upon both Brenton and your sites and have put them both in regular rotation. I know what you mean about deciding to launch a blogsite. I'm a neighbor of yours here on Blogger now, having started one this month as well (http://thefabulousandthefurious.blogspot.com/). Your site has muuuuch better scenery though. ;) Still stop by if you get the chance.

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me from India...........the pic is gr8

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home