Spunky... with a dash of salt.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Let the drama begin...

I'm coming home from the gym, Kelly Clarkson is on the radio, a dance version of "Behind these Hazel Eyes" [I can relate to that song, so don't be hatin'!], and the garage door is wide open. Ohmygawd, I can't believe I left it open! Is anything stolen? What the hell am I going to do? Being robbed because I was negligent would be the worst thing for me right now.

Oh wait, not it's not. My ex is home, and he's unloading his vehicle. THAT'S THE WORST thing for me right now. Oh well, I knew this was going to happen.

So far it's been rather amicable. But the house hasn't come up yet. Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Blogger brenton said...

Can you feel my hand in yours baby? It's there.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Awwwwwwww. Brenton that is so sweet. Isn't he sweet, Mike?

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home