Spunky... with a dash of salt.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The final straw...

Okay, so the ex's boy has come and gone. I gave my ex the buyout terms last Saturday. He immediately went into a tirade about how I had done hundreds of thousands of dollars of damage to the house, and how I was going to regret ever doing this.

I just stared at him thing how sad it was to only be able to express anger when dealing with such tought situations. I left. I went to Russian River with my friends Fred & Gary and had a really really good time. Just hung out by the pool and got a few phone numbers from some really hot guys. hehehe...

And then the next day (Sunday) I packed up some stuff and have been back in Oakland, house-sitting all week.

I contacted my lawyer concerning the buyout debacle. So I have a meeting setup for Monday morning to go over the legal proceedings for filing a partition action. All my paperwork is in order and I have copies of everything I need.

Then...

Just a few minutes ago I get an IM from my ex. He tells me that he's had a written proposal ready since Wednesday, and wants to know when I'm coming home. It's Saturday. He's waited this long to tell me? Anyway, he had until this coming Tuesday to respond so all is in order. To be honest, I wanted the house to sell. He thinks I'm just going to give him a house worth three quarters of a million dollars (it's CA, so don't freak out) and just walk away? HELL no... not just no, but HELL no...

Well, we'll see what the proposal says. I'm actually thinking of heading up to Santa Rosa today to hang out with the other chorus guys at the retreat. Would be fun to not be around here for a while.

Until then...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Okay, so let me get this straight. The backbreaking yard work you did planting back in May constitutes thousands of dollars of damage. You naughty boy! You need to be punished. Isn't there a Folsom Street Fair in your neck of the woods where you could get punished properly?

BTW - Good luck with the house.

2:19 PM  
Blogger brenton said...

I can't wait for this guy to get whats been coming to him for months. He deserves to find out that he can't be in control all the time, especially if behaving completely hysterically and irrationally...
Big hugs babe.

2:29 AM  
Blogger dpaste said...

Drama drama drama.

Hope this resolves itself quickly.

11:41 AM  
Blogger brenton said...

I hope everything went well tonight baby!

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home