Spunky... with a dash of salt.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

He's delusional

I just got two emails from my ex! The house situation is still up in the air. Mediation has ceased to be an option, since my ex won't counteroffer, so the trial is Sept 4. :(

Well, the first email is about my ex saying that he can't make the trial date. I'm guessing that he never told his employer that he has a trial date, and has volunteered for a mission so that he has an "excuse". He also tells me that if I don't agree to do this out of court that I will have to be the one to file the motion to move the trial date to Oct 8, a date more convenient to him. Say wha?? I'm perfectly fine with Sept 4.

Then I get to the second email. The subject line says "counteroffer". I found myself becoming quite anxious opening it. I had to call B to help calm my nerves. So I read his counteroffer attachment. Bascially he states that I should pay him nearly $132,000 and sign over the house, and THEN he will stop the partition action.

Desparation and delusionment are a bad combination.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neurotics build castles in the air; psychotics move into them! Sorry it has to be so ugly :(

6:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times:

What a putz

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home